Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Winter Park) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Ideal candidate would have experience in hospitalist medicine, strong communication skills, and fit within the mission and vision of Florida Hospital.
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine (Abms) is required.
- No night shifts or. A strong emphasis will be placed on evidence based medicine with a concentration on patient centered care.
- A multitude of healthcare specialties are offered at Wpmh from obstetrics, orthopedics, endoscopy, robotic surgery, respiratory therapy and so much more.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred, but not necessary.
- The physician will work as a full hospitalist with leadership efforts built into the position.
- Physician duties will include independent rounding on a 7 on/7 off schedule.
- Nestled among oak trees draped in Spanish moss and picturesque neighborhoods of Winter Park, Florida, the hospital has been serving the health and wellness needs of the community for well over half a century.
- Physician will join an existing inpatient practice affiliated with the Allopathic Family Medicine residency.
- Florida Hospital at Winter Park Memorial Hospital in Orlando, Florida is looking for a dynamic, hardworking Family or Internal Medicine trained physician to lead our four hospitalist teams.
- Salary will reflect additional duties.
- Some leadership responsibilities will occur during the off week from duty.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Florida Hospital- Physician Recruitment.