Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (USA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join the country's most respected, physician-led practice management company well-recognized for innovation, quality of provider practice, clinical education and career growth.
- Paid medical staff dues, licenses, certifications and applications.
- Medical, Dental, Disability, 401K and More.
- Your clinical and operational expertise, backed by your dynamic communication skills and ability to support positive change, is highly valued as a member of our team.
- Must maintain license in 3 or more states as mutually agreed upon.
- Enjoy the flexibility to live where you want and practice where you are needed.
- Annual Business Expense Account.
- Concierge support: Dedicated liaisons.
- Selecting your preference for your top three states to work in.
- Employee model includes health benefits, annual bonus potential, paid malpractice, CME allowance and more.
- Expense reimbursement, travel coordination and credentialing) so they can focus on delivering high-quality, compassionate patient care.
- Flexibility to live where you want.
- Regional engagements with equitable scheduling and no long-term employment commitment.
- Exceptional compensation package.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Hospitalists to become a part of our full-time travel team.
- Employee Status with Full-Time Benefits.
- Directly report to one regional medical director for all of your sites.
- Fast track to future leadership opportunities.
- Must be MD or DO.
- Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Flexible scheduling that fits your lifestyle needs.
- Paid Malpractice/Tail.
- Paid Travel.
- Our Embassador Travel Team program provides exceptional career opportunities for Hospital Medicine physicians to work at a variety of fully supported sites.
- Practice variety - Work at different types of facilities ranging from academic medical centers to rural hospitals.
- Experience the prestige of representing Envision Physician Services as an EmBassador Travel Team physician at both new and current client hospitals.
- Members of this dynamic team are provided concierge support and resources (e.
- 150 hours a month.
- Annual bonus.
- Travel Convenience Package.
- Interested candidates may contact Kimberly Parker, or.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Rates from $rong>.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services