Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · December 11, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tallahassee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tallahassee, FL.
- Tallahassee is a medium-sized city where the power of state government and a vibrant academic and artistic community are complemented by old-fashioned charm.
- TMH "Your Hospital for Life".
- Founded in 1948, Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare (TMH) is a private, not-for-profit community healthcare system committed to transforming care, advancing health, and improving lives with an ultimate vision of leading the community to be the healthiest in the nation.
- This region marks the center of the eight-county "Big-Bend" area.
- TMH has 772 llicensed beds and is the regions only Level II Trauma Center.
- Health, Dental, Vision - Short Term and Long-Term Disability.
- Often described as "The Other Florida" with its deep-rooted history, rolling hills, mild climate, southern-style hospitality and canopy roads of moss-draped oaks.
- Hospitalist group is currently made up of 26 physicians and 10 mid-level providers.
- The capital city, Tallahassee is a hub of political activity and home to universities, research institutes and some of Florida's most pristine nature.
- Tallahassee is located in the central northwest panhandle region of Florida, 30 minutes north of the Gulf of Mexico and 30 minutes south of Thomasville Georgia.
- Tallahassee is a great place to live and a better place to practice!
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in their specialty.
- 403 retirement & 457B plans - Not-For Profit Hospital.
- Tallahassee, Florida.
- No ICU procedures are required as we have intensivists that cover the ICU.
- The group is comprised of both Family and Internal Medicine trained physicians.
- Candidates must be able to obtain a Florida License.
- Near, but far, from the well-known destinations of the Sunshine State, Tallahassee offers a distinct culture and community with access to some of the world's greatest beaches.
- Group has a physician driven schedule that allows for better patient care by reducing patient turnover and increasing continuity of care.
- RVU based compensation with No Cap - Flexible Schedule to offer balance.
- CME, License, Certification costs covered - Academic and teaching opportunities.
- Serving a 17-county region in North Florida and South Georgia, TMH is comprised of a 772-bed acute care hospital, a psychiatric hospital, multiple specialty care centers, three residency programs, 34-affiliated physician practices and partnerships with Doctors' Memorial Hospital, Florida State University College of Medicine, University of Florida Health, Weems Memorial Hospital and Wolfson Children's Hospital.
- Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare offers great benefits, paired with a physician-focused compensation plan and great opportunities for leadership and growth.
- TMH employed hospitalist group is seeking additional provider.
- The group coversd around 170 of the acute beds within the hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago