Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Melbourne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This community offers affordable cost of living, public education for K-12 students and colleges and universities for higher education.
- Melbourne is located southeast of Orlando on the Space Coast in Florida, and it is the economic engine of Brevard County.
- With the mixture of entertainment and amenity options, Melbourne is a great place to live, work and.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Integrated SCP Emergency Department.
- Full specialty support.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- The hospital offers 119 private rooms design for patient comfort and satisfaction, and a complete range of medical programs to cater to the needs of the residents of this area.
- Manageable daily patient encounters.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- This hospital is a fully-integrated and comprehensive health care provider on Florida's space coast, and it is an acute care center accredited by the Joint Commission.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- This mid-sized city counts with more than 500 acres of city park land this includes a total of 17 community parks providing many opportunities for recreation.
- Be part of a 2 provider team.
- Open ICU with pulm available during the week for consults.
- 119 hospital beds.
- 15 shifts/month.
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne is the leading health care provider in Brevard County since 2002.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners