Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Some Hospitalist/ED.
- You will play a major role in continuing the hospital's quality and safety improvement efforts and in the development of new programs.
- As a National Health Service Corp facility and a Florida designated Area of Critical Need, certain federal loan forgiveness programs and licenses may qualify as an added advantage with your employment.
- We have an exciting opportunity for a board-certified/board-eligible Hospitalist to practice in a small, family-oriented, environmentally enriched community in Northcentral Florida, less than thirty minutes from Gainesville, FL.
- Which made Livability's 2017 Top 100 Best Places to Live, and less than an hour from Jacksonville, FL.
- The ideal candidate for this position is assertive, highly self-motivated, actively seeks new challenges and looks for opportunities to engage and improve the hospitals services and patient experience.
- This is a diverse position where you will provide services and clinical leadership and supervision of mid-level providers in a critical access hospital's Rural Health Clinic and Emergency Room, as well as work as a Hospitalist covering acute care and sub-acute (Swing Bed/SNF type) patients.
- This kind of opportunity doesn't come around very often and we are very motivated to move quickly.
- If you enjoy the sunny outdoors, as well as, cultural activities and shopping, this is an opportunity for you.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lake Butler, FL.
- You will work M-F, 8a-6p with a wonderful team of mid-level providers and staff in a family-friendly environment, seeing patients that come in from the community and those referred by area hospitals.
- The ideal candidate will be seeking a long term position geared to developing continuity relationships with patients, and is someone who responds positively to change, enjoys the challenges of a rural healthcare environment, and works well with community business members and referring physicians and specialists.
- Competitive compensation plus benefits, to include health insurance, 401(k) retirement matching, malpractice insurance, as well as an additional bonus plan offered.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago