Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Milton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 On / 7 Off block schedule.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- ICU rounding - codes.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- Located 20 minutes from Pensacola, Milton is a small coastal city that is among the oldest communities in Florida offering small town living while being in close proximity to big city amenities.
- 1 Physician on day with.
- The hospital is a full-service facility with 129 hospital beds, 400 associates and more than 100 physicians on staff offering excellent care to the residents of this area.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Santa Rosa has 39 schools in their public school system, colleges and technical school options along with nearby state universities.
- Santa Rosa Medical Center is an award-winning facility accredited by the Joint Commission and recognized as a top performer for their Key Quality Measures and exemplary performance in the areas of pneumonia and surgical care 5 years in a row.
- 1 NP/PA round.
- Manageable census.
- 129 hospital beds.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners