Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fort Lauderdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dedicated Nocturnist team.
- Broward Health Imperial Point has dedicated itself to providing first-class patient care for more than 40 years.
- Broward Health Imperial Point is a 204 bed acute care hospital located on Federal Hwy.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Cerner EMR.
- United States 1 between Cypress Creek East & East McNab Road in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Located on the southeastern coast of Florida, Fort Lauderdale is known as the "Venice of America" for its scenic views, beautiful beaches and miles of boating canals.
- The eighth largest city in Florida, it is recognized as an international business center and one of the most desirable places to live for its semi-tropical climate, cultural, entertainment and educational amenities.
- 12 hour shifts (7 on / 7 off block schedule).
- Their mission is to provide residents with quality and friendly healthcare.
- No procedures required.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 204 hospital beds.
- Open ICU with backup.
- The hospital offers medical-surgical inpatient care, behavioral health services and a wide variety of outpatient services.
- 8 physician team.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners