Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Melbourne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility is a Joint Commission accredited hospital with certification in disease management for Stroke and Coronary Artery disease, as well as an accredited Chest Pain Center.
- In-House Nocturnist position available.
- The hospital is a full-service, 298 bed acute care hospital offering a complement of medical programs to the residents of this region.
- Rockledge has over 17 city parks for recreation opportunities, below the national average cost of living, private and public education options, making this place perfect to raise a family.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Open ICU with pulm available during the week for consults.
- Rockledge is just 42 miles from Orlando and 109 miles from Tampa.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- Rockledge is the oldest city in Brevard County with a population of 24,926.
- Be part of an 18 provider team.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- This thriving community is part of the Palm Bay- Melbourne- Titusville metropolitan area.
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge is a multi-award-winning facility, and it is the leading health care provider in this area, recognized for their high standards and excellent service.
- Integrated SCP Emergency Department.
- Full specialty support.
- Manageable daily patient encounters.
- 274 hospital beds.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners