Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pensacola) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking an outstanding, board certified Internal Medicine physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Nights shifts are only 10 hours instead of 12 but payment is equivalent to a 12 hour shift plus a night differential.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pensacola, FL.
- Very competitive salary - Excellent benefits (health, dental, life insurance, retirement savings plan and more) - CME allowance - Relocation Allowance - Malpractice with pre-paid tail coverage.
- Pensacola, located in the Florida Panhandle, has beautiful beaches and is known for its family-oriented atmoshphere.
- Low cost of living, great schools, and no state income tax are just a few of the perks associated with Pensacola and surrounding communities (such as Gulf Breeze and Pace).
- Sacred Heart Hospital in beautiful Pensacola, Florida is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians to join their growing Hospitalist program as dedicated Nocturnist.
- Double physician coverage plus a resident at night.
- Part of Ascension Health, the largest non-profit health system in the nation.
- Schedule is 7 days on/7 off.
- This is a great opportunity with our established, physician-driven group.
- This portion of Northwest Florida is home to some of the world's most beautiful beaches, challenging golf courses and charming communities - an ideal location to enjoy work-life balance.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago