Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Large hospital where you have autonomy to lead your team.
- 300-$350k Salary.
- Profession: Physician.
- South Florida | Hospitalist Medical Director.
- Must have Medical Directorship experience.
- Do you want to hold a respected position as a Hospitalist Medical Director at one of South Florida's premier hospitals?
- Health, Vision, Dental.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Valid Medical License.
- 3-10+ years over a team of 8-25+ Hospitalists.
- MD/DO Degree Required.
- Stable organization with an excellent culture.
- Ability to teach and lead residents if desired.
- 400k Annual Potential.
- 400k+ Annual Potential | Excellent Benefits | Large Hospital.
- Team and individual RVU bonus.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Miami, FL.
- Do you want to live in one of the most desirable areas in the country?
- Medical Directorship Stipend.
- HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital - Top 5% for Clinical Excellence.
- This is your dream job!
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago