Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $325,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services and Mercy Hospital are in search of a well qualified Medical Director with hospitalist experience.
- Director Stipend.
- 10 Physician Hospitalist Team.
- Orthopaedics Institute, and the.
- The Heart Center, the.
- Mercy is affiliated with over 700 physicians representing 27 medical specialties.
- Approximately 20% administrative - 80% Patient Care.
- Its Centers of Excellence include:.
- An international airport and the world's busiest cruise port.
- Must be MD or DO.
- Open ICU.
- The director's responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coordinating peer review activities, serving as the leader & manager of the hospitalists physicians, and serving as the as the professional liaison between the hospitalist physicians and the medical staff.
- A 473-bed acute care facility, Mercy Hospital is accredited by Joint Commission.
- Since its inception in 1950, Mercy Hospital has maintained its reputation for excellence while following the Catholic tradition of caring for God's people and providing spiritual support.
- 473 Bed Hospital.
- Minimally Invasive Institute, the.
- As a comprehensive healthcare facility, Mercy offers a full range of services to the residents of Miami-Dade county and surrounding communities.
- As Miami-Dade County's only Catholic hospital, Mercy Hospital is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Augustine, Florida and is affiliated with HCA East Florida Division, an HCA affiliate.
- Personal RVU bonus.
- Endless shopping opportunities.
- Maternity and Women's Health Center, theMiami Cancer Center, the.
- Surgical Weight Loss Center.
- Mercy Hospital is dedicated to providing excellent medical care, while remaining true to its mission of caring for the physical and spiritual needs of all the people it serves.
- Team RVU bonus.
- Major league football, basketball, hockey and baseball.
- The city of Miami truly offers something for everyone: trendy nightlife.
- Candidates should be Board Certified in Internal Medicine with experience in leading a team.
- Monday - Friday Schedule.
- Plush hotels.
- Historic hideaways.
- Fully staffed, experienced team.
- Mercy Hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of South Florida for 60 years.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services