Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Maitland) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Ideal candidate would have experience in hospitalist medicine, strong communication skills, and fit within the mission and vision of Florida Hospital.
- Florida Hospital at Winter Park Memorial Hospital in Orlando, Florida is looking for a dynamic, hardworking Family or Internal Medicine trained physician to lead our four hospitalist teams.
- The physician will work as a full hospitalist with leadership efforts built into the position.
- Some leadership responsibilities will occur during the off week from duty.
- A multitude of healthcare specialties are offered at Wpmh from obstetrics, orthopedics, endoscopy, robotic surgery, respiratory therapy and so much more.
- Physician will join an existing inpatient practice affiliated with the Allopathic Family Medicine residency.
- Salary will reflect additional duties.
- Note: Not a J1 or H1 Opportunity.
- No night shifts or. A strong emphasis will be placed on evidence based medicine with a concentration on patient centered care.
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine (Abms) is required.
- Nestled among oak trees draped in Spanish moss and picturesque neighborhoods of Winter Park, Florida, the hospital has been serving the health and wellness needs of the community for well over half a century.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred, but not necessary.
- Physician duties will include independent rounding on a 7 on/7 off schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Florida Hospital