Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- There are no procedures and ED will run codes.
- Since its inception in 1950, Mercy Hospital has maintained its reputation for excellence while following the Catholic tradition of caring for God's people and providing spiritual support.
- Mercy is affiliated with over 700 physicians representing 27 medical specialties.
- Orthopaedics Institute, and the.
- Its Centers of Excellence include:.
- Surgical Weight Loss Center.
- As Miami-Dade County's only Catholic hospital, Mercy Hospital is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Augustine, Florida and is affiliated with HCA East Florida Division, an HCA affiliate.
- Plush hotels.
- Endless shopping opportunities.
- Mercy Hospital is dedicated to providing excellent medical care, while remaining true to its mission of caring for the physical and spiritual needs of all the people it serves.
- Historic hideaways.
- A 473-bed acute care facility, Mercy Hospital is accredited by Joint Commission.
- The Heart Center, the.
- Mercy Hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of South Florida for 60 years.
- Maternity and Women's Health Center, theMiami Cancer Center, the.
- Major league football, basketball, hockey and baseball.
- An international airport and the world's busiest cruise port.
- Minimally Invasive Institute, the.
- As a comprehensive healthcare facility, Mercy offers a full range of services to the residents of Miami-Dade county and surrounding communities.
- The city of Miami truly offers something for everyone: trendy nightlife.
- Envision Physician Services and Mercy Hospital is searching for Hospitalists to become apart of our program in.
- Also must have. Must be MD or DO.
- Miami, Florida.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services