Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License/Credentialing: (information pending), active FL license and DEA preferred.
- Facility Beds: rong>.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locum coverage at a hospital in Central Florida.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures.
- Patient Encounters: 20 (includes admits).
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes, own patients.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p) plus night.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Sep 27.