Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · January 23, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Beds: rong>.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locum coverage at a hospital in Central Florida.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes, own patients.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p) plus night.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- License/Credentialing: (information pending), active FL license and DEA preferred.
- Patient Encounters: 20 (includes admits).
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Sep 27.