Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · February 27, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locum coverage at a hospital in Central Florida.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Patient Encounters: 20 (includes admits).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- License/Credentialing: (information pending), active FL license and DEA preferred.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes, own patients.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p) plus night.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- Facility Beds: rong>.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Sep 27.