Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · November 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License/Credentialing: (information pending), active FL license and DEA preferred.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Patient Encounters: 20 (includes admits).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locum coverage at a hospital in Central Florida.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p) plus night.
- Facility Beds: rong>.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes, own patients.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Sep 27.