Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p) plus night.
- License/Credentialing: (information pending), active FL license and DEA preferred.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes, own patients.
- Patient Encounters: 20 (includes admits).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locum coverage at a hospital in Central Florida.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures.
- Facility Beds: rong>.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Sep 27.