Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p) plus night.
- License/Credentialing: (information pending), active FL license and DEA preferred.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes, own patients.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures.
- Patient Encounters: 20 (includes admits).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locum coverage at a hospital in Central Florida.
- Facility Beds: rong>.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Sep 27.