Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes, own patients.
- License/Credentialing: (information pending), active FL license and DEA preferred.
- Facility Beds: rong>.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locum coverage at a hospital in Central Florida.
- Patient Encounters: 20 (includes admits).
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p) plus night.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Sep 27.