Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 4, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p) plus night.
- License/Credentialing: (information pending), active FL license and DEA preferred.
- Patient Encounters: 20 (includes admits).
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes, own patients.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locum coverage at a hospital in Central Florida.
- Facility Beds: rong>.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Sep 27.