Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locum coverage at a hospital in Central Florida.
- License/Credentialing: (information pending), active FL license and DEA preferred.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p) plus night.
- Patient Encounters: 20 (includes admits).
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes, own patients.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- Facility Beds: rong>.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Sep 27.