Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · January 28, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Facility Beds: rong>.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures.
- License/Credentialing: (information pending), active FL license and DEA preferred.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes, own patients.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locum coverage at a hospital in Central Florida.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p) plus night.
- Patient Encounters: 20 (includes admits).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Sep 27.