Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum Rate: $215/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes, own patients.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locum coverage at a hospital in Central Florida.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures.
- License/Credentialing: (information pending), active FL license and DEA preferred.
- Facility Beds: 468 (24 ICU).
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p) plus night.
- Patient Encounters: 20 (includes admits).
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.