Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northern Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive Salary based on Mgma guidelines.
- We are currently interviewing Hospitalists at a Northern Florida facility which serves a five county region, located 30 minutes from Gainesville, 1 hour from Jacksonville, and 1 hour from Valdosta GA.
- Hospital employed position working seven on/ seven off.
- Paid Vacation (2 weeks on top of the 7 days on / 7 days off model) & Holidays.
- Candidate needs to be comfortable attending emergency C-Sections and high risk deliveries.
- Level I Nursery- admissions are generally soft.
- Pediatric Hospitalist - Northern Florida.
- Commencement bonus, potential for medical education debt assistance and residency stipend.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.