Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northern Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level I Nursery- admissions are generally soft.
- Commencement bonus, potential for medical education debt assistance and residency stipend.
- Pediatric Hospitalist - Northern Florida.
- Hospital employed position working seven on/ seven off.
- Competitive Salary based on Mgma guidelines.
- Candidate needs to be comfortable attending emergency C-Sections and high risk deliveries.
- Paid Vacation (2 weeks on top of the 7 days on / 7 days off model) & Holidays.
- We are currently interviewing Hospitalists at a Northern Florida facility which serves a five county region, located 30 minutes from Gainesville, 1 hour from Jacksonville, and 1 hour from Valdosta GA.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.