Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kissimmee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EmCare is searching for Hospitalists to become a part of our practice at Poinciana Medical Center.
- From thrills to tranquility, Kissimmee, Florida offers the most adventure and best attractions on earth.
- Moments to Orlando, Kissimmee offers world-class theme parks, exciting mix of dining options, dinner shows and unique shopping possibilities and world class golf courses.
- Employee Status plus benefits.
- It is easy to see why Kissimmee received the All-America City designation.
- From the City's wide range of parks and recreational activities to the theme parks, eco-tourism and world class fishing.
- Poinciana Medical Center is an affiliate of HCA, one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services.
- Poinciana Medical Center provides a full range of acute care services including emergency services, diagnostic imaging, inpatient and outpatient surgery, cardiac catheterization, laboratory, pharmacy, and a full range of support services.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Hospitalist must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine with Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- Poinciana Medical Center is a four-story, 150,000 square foot hospital with 76 private medical-surgical beds and a six-bed ICU.
- In Kissimmee, Florida.
- Codes and Procedures are not required.
- The Emergency Department is approximately 14,500 square feet and consists of 22 treatment spaces, an EMS entrance and a helicopter pad.
- Making this a great place to visit, but a better place. With an outstanding quality of life, Kissimmee residents have access to an impressive education system, a revitalized and thriving downtown district, affordable housing, and a high level of municipal services.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Kissimmee also offers numerous ways to get involved in the community.
- Kissimmee is a community of neighborhoods for families.
- Kissimmee- known as "The Gateway to Fun," is one of the fastest growing communities in Florida.
- Competitive Compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services