Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Daytona Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, CME, License and Memberships allowance, 403b retirement plan, life insurance, disability insurance, phone stipend, and more.
- Our hospital located in Daytona Beach is seeking a Nocturnist hospitalist to join its existing employed team.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Just minutes from the World's Most Famous Beach!
- Our hospital is the recipient of the 2012 Governor's Sterling Award, which is the highest award an organization in Florida can receive for performance excellence as well as the Hospital Safety Core of "A" based upon Hcahps, CMS Hospital Compare and The Leapfrog Hospital Survey.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice.
- You will enjoy a strong local economy and employment market, an abundance of educational resources, lively theatre and music events, pleasant neighborhoods, plenty of public parks and recreational facilities of all ages.
- Comprehensive Specialty Backup.
- No Procedures Required.
- Interested candidates must be board certified in Internal Medicine, family medicine or Hospitalist Medicine.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Daytona Beach, FL.
- Just minutes away from the "Worlds' Most Famous Beach"!
- We have many scenic roads that let you drive or pedal beneath a shady canopy of vintage oaks and pas remnants of historical plantations and sugar mills.
- Excellent public and private schools available.
- As a member of the Adventist Health System, we are backed by the collective knowledge of 44 hospitals that operate in 10 states, care for 4 million patients a year and employ 55,000 healthcare workers, as well as by Florida Hospital's more than 100 years of medical leadership in the Sunshine State.
- Close proximity to major airports, shopping and all Florida attractions.
- Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center is a 293-bed facility with more than 400 physicians practicing at our facility.
- Our hospital has received special recognition as an Accredited Chest Pain and Primary Stroke Centers, Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, Cancer Center Excellence, Ranked in the top 5% nationally for patient satisfaction and received the award or the area's most recommended hospital.
- Interested candidates must be devoted to providing quality, compassionate and patient focused care in a mission driven environment.
- Our specialties include Cardiology, cancer, emergency care, surgical services, obstetrics, neurosurgery, stroke care, rehabilitation, weight-loss surgery, imaging, laboratory, home health, wound care, diabetes, hospice, physician practices and women's services.
- Our community continues to be an outstanding destination for quiet sandy beaches, tropical gardens, top quality golf courses, shady biking and hiking trails and fishing and boating in the Atlantic Ocean, Tomoka River, and the intercoastal waterways.
- Advanced Practice Providers.
- You will find a spectacular beach with sparkling ocean waters.
- Incentives based upon productivity and meeting quality metric.
- Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center is located in the beautiful coastal community of Daytona Beach, Florida.
- 7 on and 7 off schedule, 7 PM to 7 AM.
- Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, located in Daytona Beach, Florida has immediate opening for Nocturnist hospitalist.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago