Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Miami Gardens) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average admission of 4-6 per night (estimated), and average census of 20-25 (also estimate) at each of 2 hospitals we intend to cover.
- Evening coverage: cover the census for their designated time period (day and night) at designated acute care facilities.
- Peer collaboration.
- Night. Jeopardy plan in place as well.
- Direct interaction with PCP and ChenMed team (3x weekly meetings, or daily if necessary) - Presentation of cases and updates, working to utilize sub specialty input for specific questions.
- 401K and Retirement Plan.
- Referring to ChenMed Traditional primary care with far more services to offer the patient upon discharge, allowing earlier and safer discharge.
- Safe discharge planning which begins at the time of admission and daily interaction with hospital and internal case managers.
- Ability to return to hospital 24 hours while on.
- Health, Dental and Malpractice Insurance.
- For more than 30 years ChenMed has been delivering unsurpassed patient care to a geriatric and chronically ill patient population.
- Days also include admitting new patients, attempting to divert the patients from the ER.
- Work one week in shifts of 7 days (For example: Monday AM to Monday AM), then one week off.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Must be detail-oriented and have Great time management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Work with hospital coordinators and care team.
- Knowledge of outpatient care/critical management.
- We currently have two openings for Hospitalists in our Miami market. Candidates must be Board Certified Internal Medicine with inpatient experience.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager's discretion.
- Knowledge of outpatient/traditional medicine.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Case management issues i.
- Must be caring and empathetic and have great listening skills.
- Professional satisfaction.
- Chen Senior Medical Centers is adding to our growing team!
- Strong Critical Thinking and problem solving skills.
- Our staff is comprised of talented primary and specialty care Internists who utilize a collaborative and team-based approach enabled by technology to deliver the best care possible to our patients.
- Assist with transitioning patients to SNF.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by JenCare Neighborhood Medical Centers