Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Okechobeee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located of off United States Highway 441 N, Raulerson Hospital provides a full range of medical, surgical and emergency services.
- Internal Medicine Board Certified.
- Open ICU.
- EmCare is searching for a Hospitalist to become a part of our practice at Raulerson Hospital.
- Along this 152-mile waterway, you can enjoy boating, fishing, camping, a beach, multi-use trails and much more.
- 2 Physician & 2 APP Team.
- Okeechobee provides an escape from the hustle and bustle with convenience to Florida attractions and beaches within a short drive.
- 75 miles northeast of Fort Myers.
- Residents Welcome.
- Okeechobee is located 35 miles west of Port Saint Lucie, 60 miles northwest of West Palm Beach, 90 miles south of Orlando and.
- Located at the center of FL's heartland, Lake Okeechobee is the largest lake in the state.
- Raulerson Hospital is a 100- bed acute care facility serving the community of Okeechobee and the surrounding areas in eastern Florida.
- No Nights.
- In Okeechobee, Florida.
- 100 Bed Hospital.
- 7 on 7 off.
- 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Must be MD or DO.
- Hospitalist must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- If you are looking for a rural but progressive community within a small town atmosphere, then you'll feel right at home here in Okeechobee.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Envision Physician Services