Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $325,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Margate) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Monday - Friday Schedule.
- Personal RVU bonus.
- The director's responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coordinating peer review activities, serving as the leader & manager of the hospitalists physicians, and serving as the as the professional liaison between the hospitalist physicians and the medical staff.
- The greater Fort Lauderdale area offers more than 20 miles of award-winning golden-sand beaches.
- Open ICU.
- Exclusive and eclectic dining.
- 215 Bed Hospital.
- 12 Total FTEs.
- Founded in 1984, Northwest Medical Center has evolved into a 215-bed medical center and healthcare complex continuously expanding and bringing on the latest technology that enables us to provide leading edge services to the population we serve.
- With 300 miles of navigable inland waterways and 44,000 resident yachts, the region is called the Yachting Capital of the World and the Venice of America.
- And a shopping mecca complete with Florida's largest outlet mall.
- Golf courses galore.
- EmCare and Northwest Medical Center are searching for a well qualified Medical Director with hospitalist experience and an interest in teaching our future residents.
- Team RVU bonus.
- Oversight for a secondary site.
- Fully staffed, experienced team.
- Must be MD or DO.
- Monthly Director Stipend.
- Margate is a city in Broward County, FL, located roughly 15 miles north west of Fort Lauderdale, and only 4 miles from the Atlantic Ocean!
- Candidates should be Board Certified in Internal Medicine with experience in leading a team.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services