Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fort Pierce) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on 7 off 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- All candidates must reside in St. Lucie County.
- Pierce is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm.
- Internal Medicine Board Certified.
- 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- Open ICU.
- 7 Physician & 3 NP/PA Team.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal.
- The 331-bed facility was named number one on the elite list of Top Performing Hospitals by the Joint Commission in 2011.
- Home to the region's only Trauma Center, Lawnwood Regional Medical Center treats critical and traumatic injuries from St. Lucie, Indian River, Okeechobee and Martin counties.
- Envision Physician Services and Lawnwood Regional Medical Center are searching for hospitalists to become a part of our program in Fort Pierce, Florida.
- Located on the Treasure (east) Coast, 120 miles north of Miami.
- Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities, it has easy access to United States 1, I-95 and the Florida Turnpike.
- Here residents can hike environmental preserves, paddle down lush rivers, ride horses on nearby beaches, take in a major league spring training game and play a few rounds of championship golf, miles away from the crowded cities of South and Central Florida.
- It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront.
- Night Rotation every 6-8 wks.
- The nickname 'Treasure Coast' describes a lovely, untarnished stretch of coastline from St. Lucie Inlet to Sebastian Inlet.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Central Lines.
- Must be MD or DO.
- Conveniently located off major highways this community features some of Florida's least commercial, most affordable, least touted shorelines.
- Day Rounder.
- 331 Bed Hospital.
- Relocation Assistance is available.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services