Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $325,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Plantation) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Personal RVU bonus.
- Founded in 1974, Westside Regional Medical Center is a 274-bed medical center, continuously expanding and bringing on the latest technology to better serve the patient population.
- 10 Physicians.
- Candidates should be Board Certified in Internal Medicine with experience in leading a team.
- The city is centrally located in Broward County with direct access to the Interstate Highway System (I-595, I-75, and I-95) and the Turnpike.
- Approximately 20% administrative - 80% Patient Care.
- Team RVU bonus.
- In Plantation you can enjoy both a metropolitan business environment and suburban living amenities.
- Plantation provides access to all of South FL's major attractions and is only 15 minutes from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and Port Everglades, one of the most accessible deep-water seaports on the eastern seaboard.
- EmCare and Westside Regional Medical Center are in search of a well qualified Medical Director with hospitalist experience and an interest in teaching our future residents.
- Monthly Director Stipend.
- New Internal Medicine Resident Program Opening 2017.
- Oversight for a secondary site with 3 additional FTEs.
- Must be MD or DO.
- Monday - Friday Schedule.
- The director's responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coordinating peer review activities, serving as the leader & manager of the hospitalists physicians, and serving as the as the professional liaison between the hospitalist physicians and the medical staff.
- The medical services, combined with programs in specialties varying from oncology to cardiology to emergency care, illustrate why this is one of the best leading healthcare facilities in South Florida.
- 274 Bed Hospital.
- Fully staffed, experienced team.
- Open ICU.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services