Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000 with a potential salary of $220,000.
This permanent job opening (Saint Petersburg) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- No procedures.
- Our growing practice of over 40 physicians and Allied Health providers is seeking an energetic and friendly Hospitalist to join the team in beautiful St Petersburg, Florida, for an immediate start.
- PHC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free/smoke free work environment.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, Collaborative, Talented, Resourceful, good documentation skills.
- In this position you have the opportunity to utilize your skills and talents in a challenging and rewarding setting caring for a diverse population of adult patients.
- Cerner experience preferred.
- Must have Florida MD license and Board Certification.
- Competitive salary, Night Differential, quarterly Productivity Bonus and comprehensive benefits package including 401k with match, employer paid Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability and Life Insurance, PTO, CME Allowance and more.
- 7pm to 7am 7 on/7 off schedule - no. 395 Bed, recently renovated hospital - no Trauma, no L - with Intensivists.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Professional Health Care of Pinellas, Inc..