Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Plantation) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
- The medical services, combined with programs in specialties varying from oncology to cardiology to emergency care, illustrate why this is one of the best leading healthcare facilities in South Florida.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- The city is centrally located in Broward County with direct access to the Interstate Highway System (I-595, I-75, and I-95) and the Turnpike.
- Plantation provides access to all of South FL's major attractions and is only 15 minutes from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and Port Everglades, one of the most accessible deep-water seaports on the eastern seaboard.
- Must be MD or DO.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- In Plantation you can enjoy both a metropolitan business environment and suburban living amenities.
- Open ICU.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Medicine Hospitalist to become a part of our prestigious practice at Westside Regional Medical Center located.
- In Plantation, Florida.
- 7am to 7pm.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- Physician-led organization.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- 7 on 7 off block schedule.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- EmCare is a fun organization where everyone is encouraged to know and support one another, where laughter is a familiar background noise and where successes are shared.
- Strong leadership.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Broward County.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- EmCare is searching for a Full-Time Internal.
- Founded in 1974, Westside Regional Medical Center is a 274-bed medical center, continuously expanding and bringing on the latest technology to better serve the patient population.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services