Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wellington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 204 bed hospital.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- Make memories at some of the many family-friendly attractions.
- Hospitalist will run codes.
- Take pleasure in the breathtaking beauty of the unique Florida ecosystem.
- They are a thriving, comprehensive, acute care hospital offering a wide range of specialty services.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Located on a spacious 94-acre campus, Palms West Hospital is a 204-bed facility has provided healthcare excellence since 1986.
- Named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission for exemplary performance in using evidence based clinical processes that are shown to improve heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia.
- Palms West is in a wonderful family oriented area of South Florida with planned communities, golf, the Palm Beach Polo and Country Club, equestrian park, wonderful schools, and of course great weather!
- Soak up sunshine on pristine beaches and golf on world-class courses.
- Come and enjoy the time of your life.
- Fish or dive in the Gulf Stream-warmed waters.
- Candidates should be Board Certified or Board Eligible via the American Board of Internal Medicine (Abim).
- Enjoy a fascinating array of cultural venues, sample the culinary masterworks of celebrity chef-owned restaurants, and take in one of dozens of internationally renowned destination events.
- Shop trendy downtown districts and absorb the energy of vibrant nightlife.
- Palm Beach International Airport, 3 miles.
- EmCare is seeking a full time Internal Medicine hospitalist physician.
- Designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the State Department of Health and Human Services.
- Come explore The Palm Beaches, and experience for yourself what so many loyal visitors have already discovered to be the best way to experience Florida.
- Earned a Center of Excellence Coemig designation in minimally invasive gynecology by the Aagl and Surgical Review Corporation.
- Recognized as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
- No procedures required.
- For our practice at Palms West Hospital in Wellington, Florida.
- 1 physician in-house at night.
- They continue to grow and expand while offering the latest technological advances, patient safety initiatives and the best in healthcare to our patients.
- Supportive Leadership Team.
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, 43 miles.
- Everything is at your fingertips!
- Daily census per provider is 20.
- 3 physicians scheduled daily.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services