Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $325,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- 300 Bed Hospital.
- Recognized by United States News and World Report for receiving The American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines - Stroke Gold award.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- Team RVU Bonus.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- Plush hotels.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- The director's responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coordinating peer review activities, serving as the leader & manager of the hospitalists physicians, and serving as the as the professional liaison between the hospitalist physicians and the medical staff.
- An international airport and the world's busiest cruise port.
- Envision Physician Services and Kendall Regional Medical Center are in search of a well qualified Medical Director with hospitalist experience and an interest in working with Internal Medicine Residents.
- 25 Physician FTEs.
- Monday through Friday Schedule.
- Monthly Director Stipend.
- Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service hospital providing the residents of Miami-Dade County with 24-hour comprehensive medical, trauma, surgical, behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with a wide range of patient and community services.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI.
- Candidates should be board certified Internal Medicine with current experience leading a team.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- Strong leadership.
- The Joint Commission certification as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Endless shopping opportunities.
- Major league football, basketball, hockey and baseball.
- Personal RVU Bonus.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- Works closely with the Resident Program Director.
- HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence.
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- Must be MD or DO.
- Closed ICU.
- Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- Envision Physician Services is a fun organization where everyone is encouraged to know and support one another, where laughter is a familiar background noise and where successes are shared.
- The city of Miami truly offers something for everyone: trendy nightlife.
- Physician-led organization.
- Historic hideaways.
- Recognized by the Joint Commission as a "Top Performer" on key quality measures.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services