Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · December 11, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Florida Atlantic Coast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Parrish Medical Center in Titusville, Florida is seeking Hospitalists for its growing team, just 40 miles from Orlando.
- Parish Medical Center is one of the nation's most recognized hospitals for clinical quality, patient safety and healing environments.
- A generous financial package is being offered including base salary, RVU and quality bonuses.
- Join a reputable team at 210 bed, not-for-profit acute care facility, the nation's first to be awarded Joint Commission's Integrated Care Certification.
- Parrish Medical Group, Ncqa-certified as a patient-centered medical home.
- Excellent work environment includes a closed ICU with no required procedures or codes.
- Expanding Hospitalist Group - Florida Atlantic Coast.
- Physicians may choose to enjoy coastal living in Titusville within sight of the launch towers of Kennedy Space Center, or commute from nearby Orlando.
- Enjoy working seven on/ seven off schedule for a well-staffed program with APP support.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.