Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Florida Atlantic Coast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Parrish Medical Group, Ncqa-certified as a patient-centered medical home.
- Physicians may choose to enjoy coastal living in Titusville within sight of the launch towers of Kennedy Space Center, or commute from nearby Orlando.
- Excellent work environment includes a closed ICU with no required procedures or codes.
- A generous financial package is being offered including base salary, RVU and quality bonuses.
- Join a reputable team at 210 bed, not-for-profit acute care facility, the nation's first to be awarded Joint Commission's Integrated Care Certification.
- Enjoy working seven on/ seven off schedule for a well-staffed program with APP support.
- Parish Medical Center is one of the nation's most recognized hospitals for clinical quality, patient safety and healing environments.
- Expanding Hospitalist Group - Florida Atlantic Coast.
- Parrish Medical Center in Titusville, Florida is seeking Hospitalists for its growing team, just 40 miles from Orlando.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.