Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Daytona Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Activities range from windsurfing, scuba diving, sailing, surfing, fishing and more.
- Perfect location less than one hour from Orlando for international travel.
- Lead a 10 physician team at a 112-bed hospital which is part of a reputable health system.
- Administrative stipend of $50,000 along with generous benefits including signing bonus, relocation and a two year path to partnership.
- Hospitalists in the group enjoy a 7on/7off schedule with manageable patient census and no procedures or codes required.
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting is representing a terrific opportunity to lead a team in a rapidly growing community voted "Best Beach in Florida.
- Your family can take advantage of some of the best schools in the state of Florida.
- Solid base salary ranging from $250,000 - $270,000 with $30,000 bonus potential.
- Become a resident here and you will enjoy more than 13 miles of pristine white sand beaches with an additional 24 miles of coastline.
- Chief Hospitalist - Daytona Beach, Florida.
- The area is dotted with museums and performing arts centers and offers access to professional sports, and weekends filled with festivals and concerts.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.