Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join a solid team at this 695-bed hospital, affiliated with UF College of Medicine.
- Generous offer includes base compensation with quality and productivity bonuses, signing bonus and a two year path to partnership.
- Enterprise Medical is currently scheduling interviews at a premier academic health center in Florida voted amongst the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Visa sponsorship may be available.
- Closed ICU with Intensivists, coordinated care team and excellent support staff - no procedures required.
- Interviewing Hospitalists in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Residents enjoy an average temperature of 68 degrees, wonderful beaches, boating and fishing, sports and excellent upscale shopping and restaurants.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Jacksonville is located in the First Coast region of northeast Florida and is centered on the banks of the St. Johns River, about 25 miles south of the Georgia border and about 340 miles north of Miami.
- St. John's county has the best school systems in the country.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.