Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · December 11, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pensacola) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Signing bonus of $25,000 along with robust benefit package.
- International airport for easy travel.
- Occasional night coverage.
- Join a progressive and physician led team of 22 Hospitalists at a 500 bed tertiary care facility.
- Self-governed Hospitalist Council with high physician satisfaction and retention.
- Base salary plus quality and productivity bonuses - physicians in the group earn $260,000 - $350,000 plus.
- Residents of enjoy year-round recreation ranging from kayaking and fishing to music festivals, museums and the symphony.
- 7 on/7 off block scheduling.
- Hospitalist Opening in Florida Panhandle - High Earning Potential.
- Located along the Emerald Coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool coastal vibe and a unique flair for the cultural arts.
- In addition to no state income tax, there are some of the best public and private schools in the state and as well as higher education institutions.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.