Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · December 11, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent job opening (Tampa) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- All the benefits of a major city, while enjoying the weather of a vacation paradise.
- We offer flexible schedule with 18-20 shifts a month.
- Unable to support H1 or J1 visa.
- We are 1 hour away from Orlando (Disney, Universal Studios, SeaWorld) and 1 hour away from Siesta Key, the top ranked beach in the continental United States Tampa offers world class restaurants, plays, concerts, and sporting events.
- We emphasize a healthy balance between work and personal life.
- Please no recruiters or Locum services, we do not want solicitation calls.
- Hospitalist Opportunity in Tampa, FL.
- Live in Downtown Tampa, the hospital is an easy 15 minute commute from the center of the city.
- Seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join our growing private practice.
- Starting Salary $220,000 with significant production based bonuses, potential income well over $350,000.
- Hospitalist experience preferred but will consider excellent candidates in the final year of residency.
- Residency training and supervisory Attending roles available.
This perm job opening was posted
26 weeks ago
by Allied IM.