Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They will also offer you a complete benefit plan including M/P and health insurance plans.
- They are seeing 15 to 20 patients a shift currently, but expect to be at 20 to 25 shortly as they ramp up.
- This is an excellent opportunity in Jacksonville with no state income tax, and all the amenities of a major metro area near the North Florida Beaches!
- Nocturnist Physician Opportunity in Jacksonville Florida!
- They will be very flexible about how they work out the exact compensation but will guarantee it to be not less than 180K or 70% of what you take in- whichever is greater.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work block scheduling 7 on and 7 off from 7PM to 7AM There are no codes, or procedures.
- You will do consults, admits, and rounding.
- They will offer you a very attractive compensation package with either a percentage of net collections, or a base plus percentage.
This perm job from All Star Recruiting was last open on Oct 21.