Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Broward) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This would include Hurricane warnings.
- LOS, Acquired Infections, etc.
- Physicians who are board certified in critical care and have clinical experience.
- Participate in emergency response requirements to include Code Blue's and the Rapid Response Team.
- Covered patients will include defined ICU patients consisting of traditional Medicare, Medicaid,Commercially insured, Managed Care, Indigent and Self-Pay patients.
- Intensivist Physicians will provide and perform procedures as expected of any Board Certified Critical Care Physician as necessary for the Group's hospitalized patients, for other physicians' hospitalized patients.
- RGB Group is seeking to contract an Intensivist Medical Director and Intensivist Physician Staff, and/or a Group of Intensivist Physicians who treat critical care patients in the hospital at Broward.
- Intensivist Medical Director and Intensivist Physician Staff.
- These clinical services minimally must enhance patient care.
- Triage responsibility for 25 Step-Down beds).
- The Intensivist Physician Group will function as a Group practice, effectively communicating within the Group to effect continuity of care, appropriate hand-offs, patient, safety, and efficient utilization of resources.
- Additionally, all service providers must meet and maintain privileging requirements as defined by the medical staff by-laws.
- Covered patients shall not Include children less than 18 years of age, with the exception of patients that meet critical care criteria and do not meet Pediatric ICU criteria, for example, the critically ill pregnant or co-occurring psychiatric disorder adolescent.
- Disaster coverage to be provided by two (2) in-house Intensivist physicians at Hospital.
- The Intensivist will not provide services to Trauma Service patients.
- Group will provide Physician in-house coverage up to 24/7/365 by month 12 for 24 ICU beds and by month 24 for 48 beds (ten)including holidays according to reasonable and safe patient ratios, and will use the Society of Critical Care Medicine as a guideline to consider the proper staffing levels and threshold for additional staffing support.
- This report should include action plans for improvement of identified metrics, e.
- For example, the critical ill Obstetric patients requiring ICU care.
- All other adult ICU and Step-down patients are included.
- The service provider shall supply a physician who shall act as a Medical Director for the Service, mutually agreed upon by Hospital (and its affiliates or designee) and Proposer.
- E-mail address:.
- The Intensivist Physician will respond to calls from the ED in a timely manner (admitting orders within 30 minutes) promoting efficient patient flow systems and evaluate (in conjunction with case management) whether the patient should be admitted based on accepted medical criteria (i.
- InterQual criteria).
- 24 ICU beds for the first 12 months, expanding to 48 ICU beds within 24 months).
- Reduce utilization of hospital supplies, drug costs, services and length of stay while improving patient satisfaction and quality measures.
- Use of midlevel providers to supplement physician staffing is acceptable within their scope of practice and proper supervision.
- Physicians must be licensed to practice medicine in the State of Florida and qualified as doctors of medicine to furnish Intensivists services, including adult medical and critical care services.
- Intensivist Medical Director will submit monthly score card or dashboard reports to Hospital Administration which shall include mutually agreed upon metrics.
This perm job from RGB Group, Inc was last open on Apr 5.