Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Northern Coast) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 70/30 Clinical/Admin role in gorgeous, coastal Jacksonville, Florida.
- Work M-F for great work/life balance.
- Excellent choice of schools at every level.
- Join an established group when the current director leaves for fellowship.
- No state income tax and unbelievable beaches!
- Secure employed model with easily acquired bonus structure.
- Rated one of the 'Best Cities for Relocating Families'.
- Occurence based malpractice covered by hospital.
- Full and complete benefits leave nothing out.
- Team of 7 is established and well-respected.
- Generous base salary plus bonuses.
- Facility is a state of the art, top-rated hospital.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 27.