Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 23, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for permanent providers.
- Block schedule, 8 on/8 off (must be able to work at least one block per month).
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- Procedures are highly preferred, not required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Must have hospitalist experience.
- ICU rounding is required.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Day shifts with one night of.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Average of 14-17 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 17.