Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- No procedures required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Non-solo position.
- FP must have Hospitalist experience.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Monday-Friday, 7 am-7 pm with 2 weekends per month.
- Average of 10-30 patients per shift.
- This client is looking for coverage to help fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- ICU required.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 2 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 13.