Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Average of 10-15 admits for night shift.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Average of 18-20 patients per day shift.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine provider.
- Night shift is solo.
- Day shift is 7 on/7 off, 7 am-5 pm---1:3 weekend.
- Board certified is preferred.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- This client is looking for 2 physicians who are interested is working on a locum tenens to permanent basis.
- Night shift is 7 pm-12 am with.
- Day shift is with one other Hospitalist.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- One for day time shifts and one for nocturnist shifts.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 19.