Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice with at least 2 years of Hospitalist experience.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Average of 12-20 patients per day.
- Schedule can be flexible.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- 10 hour day shifts, 14 hour night shifts.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for a physician to work on a temporary basis with the intent to go permanent.
- Part of the night shift is.
- ICU rounding and procedures are required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 22.