Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $240,000.
This permanent position (Key West) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Flexible scheduling provides a great work life balance!
- Hospital Physician Partners, a National Physician Owned and Operated Hospitalist and Emergency Group, with over ates, have been awarded the Hospitalist contract at the Lower Keys Medical Center in Key West, FL.
- Stroll the palm-lined streets and discover gingerbread mansions, tin-roofed conch houses, the John Audubon House and Ernest Hemingway's home.
- Generous base salary.
- In this city of fascinating contrasts, you could easily find yourself wanting to let go of mainland hassles permanently.
- BC/BE IM with Hospitalist Experience.
- Discover a city where real estate titles date back to the Kings of Spain.
- Warm weather year round, an average temperature of 77-degrees, and very little rainfall.
- We are looking for an experienced Hospitalist Physician to enjoy sunset sails, crystal clear waters and fishing in the laid back lifestyle, southern charm and Caribbean flavor that Key West is today.
- Production bonuses paid every 28 days.
- Acls is required.
- It's a perfect place.
- In Key West, you can visit these and a host of other attractions by taking advantage of convenient public transportation, taxis, pedi-cabs, tour trains, trolleys, bicycles or even your own two feet.
- 12 hr.
- Stewart Jennings.
- Health, Dental and Vision.
- Much more.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Feb 14.