Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $240,000.
This permanent position (Key West) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Acls is required.
- We are looking for an experienced Hospitalist Physician to enjoy sunset sails, crystal clear waters and fishing in the laid back lifestyle, southern charm and Caribbean flavor that Key West is today.
- Stewart Jennings.
- In this city of fascinating contrasts, you could easily find yourself wanting to let go of mainland hassles permanently.
- Hospital Physician Partners, a National Physician Owned and Operated Hospitalist and Emergency Group, with over ates, have been awarded the Hospitalist contract at the Lower Keys Medical Center in Key West, FL.
- Flexible scheduling provides a great work life balance!
- It's a perfect place.
- Discover a city where real estate titles date back to the Kings of Spain.
- Stroll the palm-lined streets and discover gingerbread mansions, tin-roofed conch houses, the John Audubon House and Ernest Hemingway's home.
- Much more.
- Production bonuses paid every 28 days.
- In Key West, you can visit these and a host of other attractions by taking advantage of convenient public transportation, taxis, pedi-cabs, tour trains, trolleys, bicycles or even your own two feet.
- Generous base salary.
- Warm weather year round, an average temperature of 77-degrees, and very little rainfall.
- 12 hr.
- Health, Dental and Vision.
- BC/BE IM with Hospitalist Experience.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Feb 14.