Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Jacksonville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Rated one of the 'Best Cities for Relocating Families'.
- Physicians average 15-20 patients per day.
- Occurence based malpractice covered by hospital.
- Work 7on/7off about 15 shifts per month.
- Practice hospital medicine in gorgeous, coastal Jacksonville, Florida.
- Can pick up extra shifts if desired.
- Full and complete benefits leave nothing out.
- Secure employed model with easily acquired bonus structure.
- Excellent choice of schools at every level.
- Join established group in a state of the art, top-rated hospital.
- Generous base salary plus bonuses.
- No state income tax and unbelievable beaches!
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 27.