Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Jacksonville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physicians average 15-20 patients per day.
- Excellent choice of schools at every level.
- Generous base salary plus bonuses.
- Occurence based malpractice covered by hospital.
- Can pick up extra shifts if desired.
- Secure employed model with easily acquired bonus structure.
- No state income tax and unbelievable beaches!
- Rated one of the 'Best Cities for Relocating Families'.
- Join established group in a state of the art, top-rated hospital.
- Full and complete benefits leave nothing out.
- Practice hospital medicine in gorgeous, coastal Jacksonville, Florida.
- Work 7on/7off about 15 shifts per month.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 27.